FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
Terms and Conditions
Thanks so much for your interest in helping raise awareness about Bee Bella and our mission! Here’s the terms and conditions of our Facebook offer:
In order to qualify for our offer you must share our Facebook video post from September 27th on your own wall. The post must have a privacy setting set to “public.” And the post must tag either a retailer that should carry our product in your opinion, a media outlet that you think should do a story on us, a celebrity that you think would support our cause, or three of your friends whom you think would be interested in learning about Bee Bella.
Within one week of making your post Bee Bella will send you a Facebook message with a one-time use coupon code for $5.99 that can be redeemed at www.beebella.buzz. The $5.99 credit can be used to reduce the total price of any purchase from www.beebella.buzz, not just a single lip balm.
- One coupon code per person and Facebook account
- Any additional text on your shared post must not be disparaging to Bee Bella in any way. The determination of this rest solely with Bee Bella.
- Buyers will still be responsible for paying for shipping and taxes on their purchase from beebella.buzz. The coupon will not cover these expenses.
- If your post does not immediately comply with our standards we do not guarantee that we will later award a coupon code if the original post is edited to meet our standards.
- Bee Bella has the right to end this offer at any time without notice.
- Your order will be shipped as soon as Bee Bella is able to do so without incurring undue hardship. If the demand for our lip balm exceeds the supply, buyers may have to wait several months for their free lip balm. Orders that have a total price before shipping and taxes greater than $5.99 will receive priority fulfillment.
- All business or group pages are also eligible for this offer. But Bee Bella has full discretion over determining if the page is considered legitimate. If the page is not considered legitimate in Bee Bella’s judgment that coupon will not be awarded.